Saturday, March 1, 2008

autumn is here


Well, today is officially the first day of autumn and a day for milestones for Master H.


First up today we had his first AFL Auskick class and he got a new footy which he tells me he has to put under his pillow at night and then he had his first lesson in Level 2 swimming. It seemed so strange to see him in a class with kids so much bigger than him but he's doing so well! Today is also a little sad as I realise that my little baby will turn 4 next month *sigh* where does the time go?


To celbrate autumn and autumn colours, I'm revisiting a pic from last year.

2 comments:

Peahen March 1, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Oh My, I have just had a squiz at this page of your blog and your photos are divine. Absolutely breathtaking. I got the link from your sig on EB, I absolutely live the pic in your sig ATM.....it lured me here LOL.

andrea April 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

oh wow, thank you so much, it means a lot to me.

sorry for the delay in responding, people don't often leave comments on here and I've been so slack later.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP